It’s not an easy task to keep your office premises clean, free of dust, allergens and bugs. Depending on the number of people and the size and use of the space, it may require constant cleaning to maintain an acceptable level of hygiene.
For many reasons, hiring a janitor or cleaning staff is not always the best solution. A commercial cleaning service is often much more dependable and professional, and can assure you that the job is done to your satisfaction.
Here are some of the ways a professional service scores over an amateur in handling commercial cleaning tasks.
1. Quality Equipment: A professional commercial cleaning service will have the latest equipment required to clean your office. Many of these are specialized and expensive tools and products that do not need be used regularly. It is neither economically feasible nor practical to purchase them for your office.
2. Knowledge of the Business: Knowing the time, manpower, logistics and economics of the commercial cleaning business gives professionals an edge when it comes to efficiency and planning. Amateurs are more likely to learn by trial and error, and that will cost you more time and money in the long run.
3. Safety of Equipment: When it comes to your expensive office equipment, furniture and decor, you don\’t want an amateur spilling harmful chemicals or damaging delicate equipment by using the wrong solvents to clean it. Professionals can guarantee that the products used will not damage or ruin your equipment and furniture during the process.
4. Personnel Safety: Professionals are familiar with safety guidelines and have extensive training in the use of cleaning products. They know what sort of solutions can be used in each situation, so as to prevent allergies and adverse reactions among the people working in the office.
5. Superior Quality Workmanship: Professionals are trained with special skills related to their tasks that give them an edge when it comes to providing quality commercial cleaning services. They are also able to give a guarantee of satisfaction to their customers.
6. Dependable: A good contractor will have all the licenses and insurance required to practice this business. You can hand over your keys to them, with the knowledge that they are accountable and will protect your expensive equipment, furniture and premises from theft or damage.
7. No Labor Hassles: A professional service will always have the manpower required to handle your work. It spares you the ordeal of having to deal with low-paid staff and absenteeism.
8. All in One Solution: Most contractors will offer a wide range of janitorial services from taking out the garbage to specialized disinfection services for hospitals and operating rooms. Getting all your needs met through one source will save you a lot of time, effort and money that would otherwise be spent in finding and training the manpower needed for a multitude of small jobs.
Commercial cleaning services offer you more than just the benefit of outsourcing a task to an expert. They allow you to relax in the knowledge that your assets are being well-maintained and the confidence to invite customers and clients to visit your business premises at any time, with the assurance that you can make a good impression.
DBS is not your typical cleaning company. You can count on DBS to be your One-Stop-Shop for all your janitorial and Building Maintenance needs.
From Multi-Tenant buildings and Fitness Centers to Manufacturing Facilities and Banks, DBS can be counted on to clean your facility and maintain your premises. Aside from general cleaning services our Service Professionals specialize in many areas of Building Maintenance, including:
We Listen – A DBS Representative will visit your facility to discuss your cleaning needs and expectations.
Industry Experience – Our Representatives have the experience to use your input, as well as their own industry knowledge, to create a janitorial program that will exceed your expectations.
Flexibility – Each customer receives a customized Service Proposals, tailored to meet their specific needs. This means you get the services you want and need, and you do not pay for services you don’t need!
Call or fill out the form above to have a DBS Representative contact you to provide a proposal for your building maintenance needs.
Commercial cleaning, similar to janitorial cleaning services, provides your facility with the custom, specified & detailed cleaning needed.
With over 750 customers in 5 states, DBS is large enough to handle all your commercial cleaning services needs but still small enough to care! With service frequencies ranging from 2 times per month to 7 days per week, we can get the job done as frequently (or infrequently) as needed. Whether you are in need of standard commercial janitorial cleaning services, detailed building cleaning, or general building maintenance, the professionals at DBS can handle all your building needs!
Our Client-Focused approach means that we put an emphasis on customer satisfaction. From customized cleaning schedules that fit your needs and budget to our extensive industry knowledge and experience, our focus is to ensure that the services we provide meet and exceed your expectations. And our proactive approach to customer service ensures that your 500th cleaning is just as good as your 1st.
At DBS our expertise does not stop at janitorial services! We are recognized as leaders in the floor care industry, and we specialize in floor maintenance and refinishing. We strip and refinish, scrub and recoat, and burnish vinyl flooring. We also machine scrub and pressure clean ceramic tile and grout. We even restore and refinish hardwood flooring and resurface and maintain concrete floors.
Here at DBS, we offer professional and thorough floor maintenance services. Our floor cleaning services are available on all types of flooring including VCT & vinyl, ceramic tile & grout, carpeting, hardwoods, and concrete. Here’s a full list of services we may
Here’s a list of services DBS can provide based on your specific flooring.
VCT & Vinyl Flooring
Stripping & Refinishing – protects the floor from damage and optimizes appearance
Removal of all old floor finish (stripping)
Thorough cleaning and rinsing of the bare floor surface
Reapplication of several coats of new floor finish
Scrubbing & Recoating – protects the floor from damage and optimizes appearance (cost-effective alternative to stripping & refinishing for well-maintained floors)
Machine cleaning of all old floor finish (scrubbing)
Thorough cleaning and rinsing of the clean floor surface
Reapplication of at least 2 coats of new floor finish
Buffing and Burnishing – restores the shine to finished floors to keep them looking their best (frequency varies depending on traffic and desired result)
Ceramic Tile Flooring
Machine Scrubbing – Thoroughly cleans and removes stains, soil and grime from ceramic tile and grout.
Machine cleaning/scrubbing of all tile and grout to loosen dirt, debris and grime
Vacuuming all tile and grout to remove loosened dirt, debris and grime
Rinsing of clean floor surface
Sealing of tile & grout (optional)
Hot Water Extraction – The most thorough and cost effective carpet cleaning available (recommended by most carpet manufacturers).
Stains are pre-sprayed with a cleaning agent
A solution of hot water and detergent is sprayed into the carpet fibers
Carpeting is agitated to loosen dirt and soil
Dirt, soil and detergent is vacuumed (extracted) out of the carpeting
*Dry/waterless options are available (inquire with your DBS representative).
Restoration & Refinishing – Our process removes scratches and wear, and restores the beauty of your hardwood floor, with no dust or odor.
Resurfacing – Our process provides you with the most cost-effective method of resurfacing and maintaining your concrete flooring. Floor coatings come in a wide variety of colors and finishes, and you can walk on the floors 24 hours after completion.
If you have always been a fan of remodeling projects, but have never had the courage to try and work on a DIY project for your home, now might be the time to take action and do something in this matter. What if you started with a bathroom remodeling project that allowed you to experiment a bit with different ideas for this important room of the house? You just need to have a bit of faith that everything will turn out just fine as long as you follow instructions given by someone that has already completed said project.
The best idea that you could have regarding the bathroom remodeling project that you have in mind is to join a community that is all about remodeling, renovating and simply improving homes. Here is where you should be able to make new friends, find amazing new ideas for your home and even the most experienced contractors that can help you turn said ideas into reality. At the same time, if you are feeling up for it, you can handle the project on your own as the right community is also great at sharing DIY tutorials.
At first, you might be tempted to believe that bathroom remodeling is incredibly hard and can only be done with the help of a qualified individual. The truth is that certain tasks can be done by an amateur as long as they look for the right tutorial. However, when it comes to more serious aspects such as electricity and plumbing, it is always better to rely on a professional that knows what needs to be done. These two aspects can become rather dangerous when you are trying to solve certain problems for the first time.
For example, installing an electric shower should never be done by an amateur because the chance of getting hurt is pretty high. So, if you want to be smart about it, you will choose a project that can be done entirely by someone who is not qualified to work on plumbing or electrical issues or you will opt for a more complicated project, but hire a professional to help you.
At the end of the day, any remodeling project is challenging, regardless if you have to spend a day working on it or a few weeks. But, the good news is that you will be more than happy that you have invested your resources � time, money and energy into getting it done. When you want to share your results with the world, you can do it on the right type of social network, the one where everyone is interested in home improvement. Share your before and after photos and do not forget to leave clear instructions.
When you want to share your results with the world, you can do it on the right type of social network, the one where everyone is interested in home improvement. Share your before and after photos and do not forget to leave clear instructions.